Quality assurance & management
MAP is pleased to have obtained the revised standard ISO9001:2015. This is a standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system.
It helps businesses and organisations like ours to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.
For MAP, implementing a quality management system ensures that we:
- Always put our customers first, making sure we consistently meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Work in a more efficient way - all our processes are aligned and understood by everyone in the business
- Always meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements
- Expand into new markets - some sectors and clients we work with require ISO 9001 before doing business
- Identify and address the risks associated with our organisation.
At its core, ISO 9001 accreditation is the principle of continuous improvement. It aims to ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. ISO certification ensures that the processes that surround the products are controlled and perform in a consistent manner.